THE WILD ONE
An evolution of DQUSA! See See Motor Coffee Co presents this alternative motorcycling festival that encourages a diverse blend of bike fans, dirt racers, grease monkeys, celebrities, custom shop designers, speed freaks and weekend warriors to celebrate their shared love of motorbikes.
Irreverent racing is at the heart of this event. The action takes place on high-adrenaline, loose-surface oval circuits without the hassle, rules and costs usually associated with professional motorsport. THE WILD ONE is inclusive: riders, enthusiasts and even pro racers get the same chance to take on all four corners!
The track at Castle Rock is booked, the bands are lined up, the hooligan racers are itching to bang bars... don't miss the action!
July 13th Friday Night: Gates open at 1:00 pm.
- Sign ups for regular club racing (if not signed up already online) from 3:30-5:00pm
- Practice at 5:30pm
- Racing at 7:00pm -11:00pm
Friday Classes Include.
Pro, Am, Women and Hooligan and more
July 14th Saturday - THE WILD ONE RACES BEGIN
- 9:00am - 11:00am - Coffee and Swap Meet.
- 12:00noon - 1:00 Custom Wild One Bike Show. free to enter. prizes and more winner gets free entry to race DQ usa!!
- 1:15pm - 2:45 Mini Bike Races - $10 to enter (at race). Head to head, team races & relay.
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Jump off style competiton. (guest appearances TBA)
- 4:30pm - 5:15pm THE WILD ONE RACE check in, saftey check, riders meeting at 5:00pm
- 5:30pm THE WILD ONE Practice - race order posted.
- 7:00pm National anthem & parade laps
- 7:30pm Heat races.
- 8:30pm Half Time Show ( feature TBA )
- 9:00pm Main Events
- 11:30 Awards and after party with live bands. (dont miss out)
- 2:00am Bed time and camping.
Sunday Load up and out. Please clean up after yourself, Packed it in??? Pack it out!!!!
Single Day Tickets: $20
Weekend Pass ticket, no camping: $35
Weekend Pass ticket plus Camping: $50 (includes 1 vehicle pass)
Friday Night Race entries: $35
Saturday Race Entries: $75.00
TO GET YOUR BIKE APPROVED FOR THE WILD ONE RACE:
- Send a photo of your bike and which class you'll enter to email@example.com with the subject:THE WILD ONE RACE ENTRY
- Saturday Race Entry fee is $75 and gate entry is waived ONLY IF YOU HAVE PRE-REGISTERED / EMAILED US
- Day-of signs ups will not provide free gate entry
- First come, first served.
No entries day of.
CLASSESTHE WILD ONE is for the kind of bikes that don't usually get a chance to race anywhere else.
THE WILD ONE race day is Saturday.
One rider per bike.
One class per rider.
- CHOPPER: For choppers! Not factory customs or baggers, just choppers.
- STREET TRACKER/STREET SCRAMBLER: Road legal street trackers and scramblers NOT race bikes or modern enduros.
- INAPPROPRIATE ROAD BIKE: Harley Fat Boys, Trail 90s, Ducati Panigales, virtually any road bike. If it shouldn't be on a dirttrack, it's in.
- LADY: Women racers on any of the above bikes (not real race bikes please). Women can enter any other class if they prefer.
- TRIPOD: Three-wheelers (and snowmobiles, of course)
- MINIBIKE: Pull-start Taco-style and 3-speed autos only.
- HOOLIGAN: 750-plus cc multi-cylinder beasts.
Details on how and when to enter to follow, and what classes to follow in the near future. Please don't send your entries till the opening date is announced.